- Detection of titanium oxide in the atmosphere of a hot Jupiter
Sedaghati, E., Boffin, H. M. J., MacDonald, R. J., Gandhi, S., Madhusudhan, N., Gibson, N. P., Oshagh, M., Claret, A. & Rauer, H. Nature, (2017), 549, 238-241.
- Probing the atmosphere of a sub-Jovian planet orbiting a cool dwarf
Sedaghati, E., Boffin, H. M. J., Delrez, L., Gillon, M., Csizmadia, Sz., Smith, A. M. S., Rauer, H. MNRAS (2017), 468, 3123-3134.
- Potassium detection in the clear atmosphere of a hot-Jupiter. FORS2 transmission spectroscopy of WASP-17b
Sedaghati, E., Boffin, H. M. J., Jeřabková, T., García Muñoz, A., Grenfell, J. L., Smette, A., Ivanov, V. D., Csizmadia, Sz., Cabrera, J., Kabath, P., Rocchetto, M., Rauer, H. A&A (2016), 596, A47.
- Regaining the FORS: making optical ground-based transmission spectroscopy of exoplanets with VLT+FORS2 possible again
Boffin, H. M. J., Sedaghati, E., Blanchard, G., et. al. SPIE (2016).
- Regaining the FORS: optical ground-based transmission spectroscopy of the exoplanet WASP-19b with VLT+FORS2
Sedaghati, E., Boffin, H. M. J., Csizmadia, Sz., Gibson, N., Kabath, P., Mallonn, M., Van den Ancker, M. E. A&A (2015), 576, L11.
- Unsupervised Method for Correlated Noise Removal for Multi-wavelength Exo-planet Transit Observations
Dehghan Firoozabadi, A., Diaz, A., Rojo, P., Soto, I., Mahu, R., Becerra Yoma, N., Sedaghati, E. PASP (2017).
- Estimation of exoplanetary planet-to-star radius ratio with homomorphic processing
Mahu, A., Rojo, P., Dehghan Firoozabadi, A., Soto, I., Sedaghati, E., NB Yoma Astronomy & Computing (2017), 20, 160-167.
For a complete list of publications on ADS click here.
- EWASS June 2017 – European Week of Astronomy & Space Science, Prague, Czech Republic.
Contribution: Selected talk – Ground-based transmission spectroscopy with the VLT (PhD results)
- 2nd Advanced School on Exoplanetary Science May 2017, Astrophysics of exoplanetary atmospheres,Vietri sul Mare, Italy.
Contribution: Selected talk – Overcoming pitfalls in ground-basedtransmission spectroscopy
- European exoplanet working group meeting Sep 2016, Ondrejov, Czech Republic.
Contribution: Talk – Observing strategy for transmission spectroscopy with FORS2: from results of recent observations
- The astrophysics of planetary habitability Feb 2016, Vienna, Austria.
Contribution: Selected talk – Detection of Exo-atmospheres with transmission spectroscopy using the VLT
- 1st Advanced School on Exoplanetary Science May 2015, Methods of detecting exoplanets, Vietri sul Mare, Italy.
Contribution: Selected talk – Regaining the FORS: Optical ground-based transmission spectroscopy of exoplanet WASP-19b
- Exoplanet focus meeting for the Chilean scientific community, ESO, Santiago, Chile, May 2015